Question: Who is the intended audience?
Answer: If you answer yes to any of these questions, Your Highest Potential is the book for you!
• Is the impact of your past directing your future?
• Have you developed patterns of behavior that are difficult to break?
• Are you struggling with emotional eating or unsuccessful weight loss?
• Are you tired of feeling stressed, worried, overwhelmed, or depressed?
• Do you want to take your life to the next level but you have been unable to take the steps to make that happen?
• Are you feeling frustrated and confused about what you want and how to move forward?
• Do you feel stuck because you know what you need to do and you just don’t do it?
• Do you want to feel happier and make a difference in the world?
Q: What is the book about?
A: Packed with life lessons never taught in school, this enlightening guide illustrates how to deliberately shape your own destiny by releasing the weight of the past, and growing new beliefs and behavior patterns that propel you into the life of your dreams!
Q: Why are you the best person to write this book?
A: That’s a great question! As an expert in personal growth and emotional well-being, I have over two decades of education, knowledge and experience showing people how to create emotional joy, enjoy their bodies, and get excited about being alive. My purpose is to illuminate how to transform difficult emotions, move from depression to joy, love living in a body, and create a fulfilling life.
Q: How is this book different from other books on this topic?
A: This empowering book illustrates that is unnecessary to dredge up old memories or relive emotional pain. However, an unhappy life serves an important function – it brings awareness to where people believe themselves to be helpless, hopeless, unsafe, flawed, or unlovable. Emotional and physical pain is a wake-up call to pay attention to self-limiting beliefs and to value the communication – no matter how painful the message is. With awareness, the life journey can continue forward to identify personally important goals, discover new possibilities, and remove barriers to success.
Q: Is there anything else we should know about this book?
A: Discover Your Highest Potential and live a life of true personal creativity and heartfelt riches! You will emerge from this book a more peaceful and inspired person. If you jump in, I personally guarantee that knowing you have the power to take charge of your life will put you back on the path to a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Your Highest Potential: The New Psychology of Understanding and Working with Self
Annette Colby, PhD
Mind Body Spirit / Self Help