How Authors and Experts Can Make Money With Google AdSense: What Google Never Told You
Dan Janal interviews Joel Comm
Seminar date: Thursday, August 25, 2005
Thousands of web publishers are using Google AdSense to monetize their sites with pay-per-click text ads. But only a minority are succeeding in generating enough clicks to make a good income with this form of contextual advertising.
AdSense expert, Joel Comm, reveals the tips and tricks that helped him increase his AdSense income from $30/day to over $500/day. Joel shows how proper ad page placement, ad block selection and ad color choices can make an huge difference in influencing clickthrough rates and revenue earned.
As author of the best-selling ebook, “What Google Never Told You About Making Money with AdSense” (now in it’s second edition), Joel has helped thousands of site owners realize the potential gold mine within their reach.”
Here are a few of the valuable questions you’ll be able to answer after listening to this seminar:
1) What is Google AdSense?
2) What is your AdSense story?
3) Some people suggest that the “AdSense Party” is coming to an end. What do you think of that statement?
4) Can anyone benefit from using AdSense, or is it only for site owners with a lot of pages or a lot of traffic?
5) What are some typical mistakes people make when using AdSense?
6) Is it better to build one large site focused on a single niche, or should people be looking to build several smaller sites in order to maximize their AdSense income?
7) Apart from generating more revenue, how can you tell if your AdSense site is optimized?
8) Are there some sites that AdSense is not a good fit for?
9) Many site owners want to add more pages to their sites, but don’t know where to look to find additional content. What tips can you share that can help them build more quality pages that can then be monetized with AdSense?
10) What wisdom can you impart for people wanting to get started with AdSense right away?
And whatever else you would like to ask.
Joel Comm is an Internet entrepreneur who has been building successful web sites since 1995. Dedicated to providing a family-friendly Internet experience, Joel’s flagship site, WorldVillage.com, continues to be a popular family-safe portal. Joel is the co-creator of Yahoo! Games and co-author of Internet Family Fun: The ParentÂs Guide to Safe Surfing (1997, No Starch Press). He is the Mayor of WorldVillage.com and author of the best-selling ebook, ÂWhat Google Never Told You About Making Money with AdSenseÂ
Date: Thursday, August, 25, 2005
Time 2-3 p.m. Eastern.
Register for the seminar here:
You can order the CD for $29.95 by clicking on this link:
If you’d rather read the transcript, you can order the transcript for $15, by clicking on this link
If you’d like to join our Inner Circle and receive all the transcripts for all our sessions, and listen to all previous recordings, click on this link
You’ll also be able to listen to all future sessions and see all future transcripts for just $20 a month. Remember to click here
You can see an innovative way I’ve used Ad Sense for an e-book I posted online! Click here: