Marshall Goldsmith is the best keynote speaker I’ve ever heard – and I’ve heard a lot of them!
- He’s authentic.
- He’s approachable.
- He’s funny.
- He’s insightful.
- He has tools you can use immediately.
- He makes eye contact with everyone.
- His exercises actually make sense.
- He has lunch with the attendees.
- He takes time to take pictures with anyone who asks.
- He’s not selling.
- He’s not trying to get you to buy his book or consulting services.
- He’s not running out the door the minute the session is over.
I highly recommend Marshall Goldsmith’s new book, “Triggers.”
Who’s the best keynote speaker you ever heard? And why?
Leave A Comment