The smartest people in the book world — publishers, publicists, marketers, social media experts and authors — will be gathering in San Diego on September 25 & 26th to reveal their secrets and share the latest information on how to launch a book in the 21st century.
Arianna Huffington, along with high-level executives from HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Hay House, New World Library, and a dozen experts, will be sharing their techniques for marketing your books in today’s world at the Second Annual 21st Century Book Marketing event.
What you’ll learn:
* The national TV shows that everyone author needs to be on (and the ones to skip)
* The 21st century PR techniques that propel book sales.
* The 3-step formula for acing every interview with Joel Roberts, master media trainer.
* NEW publishing and distribution options for your book
* Secrets of attracting web traffic and building your list.
* Beyond the bookstore sales via webinars, viral videos, podcasts, etc.
* Social networking on steroids: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
*Why is Steve Jobs the world’s best speaker? Now – you can be too! Carmine Gallo will show you how.
See a short video from last year’s event here: www.21stCenturyBookMarketing.com
Experts will also reveal:
*Why a Facebook fan is worth $71.84.
*The BEST day and time to tweet your message.
*Why you must have an ‘ethical bribe” for your book launch.
*Social Media Sells Books…the proof you’ve been waiting for.
*Beyond books — the products that really count today.
*The future of publishing – the inside scoop from those in the know.
Last year’s event sold out early. Don’t be left out.
To sign up for this event and get your tickets please visit: www.21stCenturyBookMarketing.com
I look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
P.S. The networking at this event is insane!
Leave A Comment