Press releases aren’t just for reporters any longer.
Not only can press releases get you visibility in the media, they can be instrumental in getting people to your site. Learn the new rules for press releases so you can get indexed by Google where millions of potential readers and clients could find you.
We’ll interview Mitch Davis, of www.publicrelationssoftware.com as he explains how to write press releases that create business for you. His service www.PublicRelationsSoftware.com can guarantee your press releases will be indexed by Nexis/Lexis, the largest search database used by reporters, and considered by Google for indexing as part of their standard agreement.
– how to write headlines that captivate reporters
– how to use keywords and other tools to work effectively with search engines to get great placements
– how to guarantee Google will review your press releases without any chicanery or hidden tricks
– how to distribute 52 press releases a year for less than $20 apiece
– how to ensure your press releases are indexed and saved by Nexis/Lexis, the largest and most used search tool by reporters
You’ll also learn why you should create videos to position yourself as an expert with your clients and reporters.
To register for the teleseminar and/or receive the MP3 file for listening at your convenience, register here:
Mitch is a long-time expert in publicity for authors and speakers. He’s been the publisher of the Directory of Experts and Authorities, a standard reference in America’s newsrooms for several decades.
The one-hour teleseminar will take place on Thursday, March 15 beginning at
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
11 a.m. Pacific
To attend this conference or receive the audio file for later listening, please register here:
[…] that validates the admonishments our parents gave us growing up: You are who you hang around …How to Write the Perfect Press Release to Get Visitors to …Press releases aren't just for reporters any longer.Not only can press releases get you visibility […]