Toni Newman, a professional innovation catalyst, spoke at my NSA chapter and had interesting things to say that can help any speaker – or any professional or business – attract, keep and engage more clients more often.
Here’s a glimpse at my notes. For more info, go to: http://www.ToniNewman.com.
Here’s a small part of Toni’s 5S System:
1. Surprising. Be clever. Surprise gets people to stop. If you can’t get noticed, you can’t get attention. If you can’t get attention, you can’t make the sale.
2. Strategic. Who is your target audience? What do you want them to think, feel, and do next? Take your audience on the journey one step at a time.
3. Seductive. Show me. Don’t just tell me. Take me on emotional journey.
4. Sustainable. Evaluate, plan and monitor your results. Create a buzz and then pull the plug, but always know what’s next.
5. Simple. Is your experience simple for you to execute? Is your experience simple for your audience to understand and participate in? Eliminate the unnecessary.
Toni gave a great talk that our members loved. They took lots of notes! I’d encourage any organization or NSA chapter to book her!