Attention tree huggers! Your time has come.
Environmentalism and energy independence will two of the biggest news stories this year.
1. Business Week devotes its cover story to this topics this week.
2. Forbes’ inspirational quotes this week are about the environment.
3. One of my clients proposed this idea to me last week BEFORE the magazines hit the stands.
If that doesn’t mean a new trend is brewing, I don’t know what does.
So what does this mean for you?
1. Think of how your story relates to the environment.
2. Come up with story angles you can pitch to the media.
3. What aspect of your expertise hinges on the environment? Come on, there is an angle for nearly everyone. If you can’t think of it, call me and we can brainstorm together at my normal consulting rate.
Then, think of how you can create a message that the media would jump at.
I interviewed TJ Walker on how to create compelling sound bites in a teleseminar recently and I have to tell you, the ideas he gave me were amazing. There were about 20 tips and each of them was brilliant. You can order the CD or the transcript at this page.
Just keep saying to yourself, green equals green.
Your Fearless PR LEADER
PR LEADS Expert Resource Network
Leave A Comment