Another PR Leads Expert Teleclass on Thursday, December 4, 2008
Let’s be honest. Press releases in today’s digital media age can spread far and wide in record time, thanks to many fee and free press release distribution services.
The real questions to consider are:
- Are your press releases really delivering the results you need?
- Are you earning big "ink and air" as a result of your press release efforts?
- Or, are you just sending your message into cyperspace with the hope that your message will carry?
These are provocative questions. And here are a few more:
- Do you want to make the most of every press release you issue?
- Do you need a primer on what comprises a good press release?
- Do you wonder if your press releases are meeting the mark?
- Would you like to learn about some useful and mostly free resources to help you get be an extraordinary do-it-yourself publicist?
Help is just one teleseminar away. Sign up today for Dan Janal’s teleseminar interview with Work-in-the-Trenches Publicist, Media-Savvy-to-Go Publicity Toolkit Author, and Publici-Tea™ Trainer Nancy Juetten. Dan will interview Nancy and help answer all of your nitty-gritty press release questions so you can begin 2009 on the right track to earn "ink and air" in the media venues that are most important for carrying your message far and wide.
Here are some of the press release essentials Nancy will cover:
- Why small business owners in particular need to learn to write good press releases;
- Why most press releases end up on the round file;
- The single best way to invite readership of your press release;
- Cool and free tools to help you learn the difference between a good press release and the alternative;
- Why a really good pitch trumps a press release just about every time;
- And so much more.
Stay tuned to the end of the call for a special offer on two resources that will support you in your efforts to get seen, heard, and celebrated in your own backyard and beyond through the power of free publicity and contribute to 2009 being your best year ever.
Click here to register for the December 4th teleseminar now. Everyone who registers will receive a link the recorded MP3. If you can’t attend live, then register so you’ll get the MP3.
Leave A Comment