How can I turn the service off while I am on vacation?
You can turn off the email delivery of your leads via the ProfNet web site.
- Go to the Subscriber Login Page.
- Enter your username and password
- Go to “my profile”
- Go to “set database delivery preferences”
- Click off the box labeled Receive queries by e-mail
- Click the blue “update” button. The screen will refresh and say “your profile has been updated” in blue type near the top of your screen.
- You can turn the service back on the clicking the box and seeing the check mark reappear. Save the form and you’ll see a confirmation note appear on your computer screen in blue type.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Dan Janal is Founder and President of PR LEADS Expert Resource Network.
USA TODAY called Dan Janal “a true Internet pioneer” because he has more than 20 years of PR experience. He was on the PR team that launched America Online. He also handled PR assignments for IBM, Reader’s Digest, American Express, AT&T and more than 100 other high-tech companies, including many startups. He was responsible for the PR that introduced the CD ROM industry, as he served as PR counsel to Grolier and their Electronic Encyclopedia, the first piece of consumer software for CD-ROMS.
The San Francisco Chronicle called Dan Janal “an Email marketing expert.”
The LA Times called Dan Janal “an Internet marketing expert.”
Join PR Leads today and get Dan Janal's 30+ years of media and publicity experience on your side and in your corner.
Leave A Comment