PR LEADS Clients Get Publicity on Leading Media Sites
Congratulations to these PR LEADERS!
· Deirdre VanNest, was asked to write an article for Chiropractic Economics after we wrote a press release for her.
· Nick Vaiyda was quoted in Forbes thanks to PR LEADS.
· Tres Roeder was quoted in the NY Times thanks to PR LEADS.
· Brent Lange wrote an article for MBA Connect thanks to PR LEADS. · Rita McGrath quoted in Financial Times thanks to PR LEADS.
· Tesla Martinez asked to write a column for a national beverage trade publication thanks to PR LEADS.
Did you know that every month, former clients return to PR LEADS for the best leads in the PR biz?
What’s your PR LEADS success story? Tell me!
Or post them to my Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/PRLEADS
I’ll cross promote via Twitter and ProfNet Connect so you get even more publicity!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Dan Janal is Founder and President of PR LEADS Expert Resource Network.
USA TODAY called Dan Janal “a true Internet pioneer” because he has more than 20 years of PR experience. He was on the PR team that launched America Online. He also handled PR assignments for IBM, Reader’s Digest, American Express, AT&T and more than 100 other high-tech companies, including many startups. He was responsible for the PR that introduced the CD ROM industry, as he served as PR counsel to Grolier and their Electronic Encyclopedia, the first piece of consumer software for CD-ROMS.
The San Francisco Chronicle called Dan Janal “an Email marketing expert.”
The LA Times called Dan Janal “an Internet marketing expert.”
Join PR Leads today and get Dan Janal's 30+ years of media and publicity experience on your side and in your corner.
Leave A Comment