One of my clients was contacted by reporters recently and he asked me if it was appropriate to send reporters a list of questions for the interview.
Here’s how I responded.
Yes, you can list 7-10 questions that you’d like to be asked.
That’s a common practice for authors, especially for radio hosts.
Some reporters will use them, some will use them as a starting point and jump off to whatever interests them (which is good for both of you), and some won’t look at them because they have their own ideas (which is fine too).
Think of these questions as a FAQ.
That should get you started.
1. Why did you write this book?
2. Why are you the best person to write this book?
3. What is a spiritual vacation?
4. How does it differ from traditional vacations?
5. Can you have a spiritual vacation with a family or can it be done alone or as a couple?
6. Where are the best places to go for a spiritual vacation?
7. What are some inexpensive places to go if you are on a budget?
That’s just for starters.
Use your creativity to take these examples and make them your own.