Question: Who is the intended audience?
Answer: Everyday people to world leaders who are passionate about pursuing success, abundance and impact without sacrificing life balance, loved ones, social responsibility, or integrity.
Q: What is the book about?
A: The New IQ provides practical answers to the five biggest challenges of our time:
1) Why have we allowed severe integrity deficits to damage virtually all parts of our society?
2) How did so many of us adopt the insane belief that life fulfillment, wealth accumulation and a comfortable lifestyle require sacrificing integrity, people and social responsibility?
3) What do the few who succeed without making these sacrifices do to create happy fulfilling integrity-centered lives?
4) How can the rest of us easily learn to do on purpose what these rare folks do intuitively?
5) What profound improvements will we see in the world as more and more of us shift toward integrity-centered living, loving, working and serving?
Q: Why are you the best person to write this book?
A: I am perhaps the world’s only clinical and organizational psychologist whose primary specialization is integrity development, enhancement and education. I have studied natural developers to discover how they create life fulfillment without sacrificing integrity, people or social responsibility. I have assisted everyday people to world leaders in developing their capacity for integrity-centered living, loving, working and serving. I am known in the media as “America’s Integrity Expert.” And, most important of all, I have lived through and recovered from the devastating impact my own integrity deficits created.
Q: How is this book different from other books on this topic?
A: Two things set The New IQ apart: 1) It is part personal development road map, part health and wellness manual, part social change blueprint, and part staff development and leadership template; and 2) It shows everyday people to world leaders how to coordinate personal, relationship, career, and leadership development in an elegantly efficient and streamlined way.
Q: Is there anything else we should know about this book?
A: The New IQ’s blueprint for reconnecting the dots among integrity, life fulfillment, love, abundance, business success, and social responsibility, has been:
* Endorsed by over fifty leaders across a wide range of fields
* Embraced across the political and faith spectrums
* Honored with five book awards in the unusually diverse categories of:
* Social change
* Current events in politics & society
* Health & wellness
To learn more, visit www.TheNewIQ.com.